1. Best-selling study guide and well-structured study resource for NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER.
2. NEET Objective Physics Vol 1. – for class 11
3. The book follows the NCERT pattern for MBBS & BDS entrance preparation along with their school studies.
4. Diagrams, tables, figures etc support theory
5. Practice exercises after every chapter
6. Coverage of last 8 Years Questions of NEET, CBSEE AIPMT and Other Medical Entrances.
The “NEET Objective Physics Volume – 01” is a complete comprehensive book designed for the medical students preparing for NEET. As the title suggests the volume -1 covers the complete NEET syllabus along with NCERT Textbook of class 11th into 17 Chapters for the simultaneous preparation of both school & exam. Every chapter is well supported by theories, diagrams, tables, figures. Important points and Notes are given in the topics to enrich students. In order to help, Check Point Exercises are given in between the text of all chapters to make students linked with the topic. Solved Examples are given with the different concepts of chapters to make students learn the problem solving skills. Exercises provided in the chapters are divided into 3 parts. Part – A: Taking it Together deals with objective questions arranged according to level of difficulty for the systematic practice. Part – B: Medical Entrance Special Format Questions – covers all special types of questions, generally asked in NEET & other Medical Entrances, Part – C: Medical Entrances’ Gallery – asked questions in Last 10 years’ (2020-2011) in NEET and other medical entrances.
No of Pages
Basic Mathematics, Units, Dimensions and Error Analysis, Vectors, Motion in One Dimension, Motion in a Plane and Projectile Motion, Laws of Motion, Work, Power and Energy, Circulation Motion, Rotation, Gravitation, Simple Harmonic Motion, Elasticity, Fluid Mechanics, Thermometry, Thermal Expansion and Kinetic Theory of Gases, Laws of Thermodynamics, Calorimetry and Heat Transfer, Wave Motion.