1. Magbook series deals with the preliminary examinations for civil series.
2. It’s a 2 in 1 series offers advantages of both Magazine and book.
3. The entire syllabus of Indian Economy divided into 17 Chapters.
4. Focuses on the Topics and Trends of question asked in Previous Years? Questions.
5. Offers Chapterwise Practice and well detailed explanations the previous Years? questions.
6. More than 3000 MCQs for the revision of the topics.
7. 5 Practice sets and 2 Previous Years solved Papers sets for thorough practice.
8. The book uses easy language for quick understanding.
Fresh and New like a Magazine, Deep & Comprehensive like a book…
Here’s presenting the revised edition of Magbook Indian Economy that is designed to provide complete syllabus of general studies’ portion of the UPSC and State PCS examination. Serving as resource book, it proves to be an extremely useful tool for the aspirants as the book is divided into 17 chapters covering all the topics in a concise and note format. Apart from paying attention to theories, sheer focus is given to the topics & trends of Questions provided in previous years’ civil services exams, Chapterwise practice questions are also mentioned to help students in easy remembrance and quick revision and lastly, Subjectwise detailed explanations of previous civil services exams. Including topical coverage of syllabus and previous years’ questions with more than 3000 MCQs, this Magbook of Indian Economy is a must for civil services (Pre) Examination, state PCS and other competitive exams.
Author:Rakesh Kumar Roshan
No of Pages:264
Introduction to Economics, National Income, Economic Growth and Development, Economic Planning of India, Money and Banking, Inflation, Public Finance, India’s Balance of Payments, India’s Foreign Trade, Demographic Profile of India, Agriculture, India Industry, Services Sector, Infrastructure, Poverty and Unemployment, Government Schemes and Programmes, International Financial and Economic Organization, Economic Survey 2020-2021, Union Budget 2021-22, Practice Sets (1-5), Previous Years’ Solved Papers Set 1, Previous Years’ Solved Papers Set 2.