1. JKSSB DEPOT Assistant Class IV is prepared for the upcoming exam
2. The book is divided into 6 main sections
3. Separate section is allotted for Current Affairs
4. 2 practice sets for the revision of the concepts
5. We detailed answers are provided to all the questions
Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Boards or JKSSB has currently released 300 vacancies for DEPOT Assistant Class IV [Revenue Department]. Students are required to have a concrete preparation along with thorough practice for the papers.
Introducing, all new edition of “JKSSB DEPOT Assistant Class IV” that is prepared for the Metric Level Posts severing as a complete study guide for those who are appearing for the upcoming exam. The book divides whole syllabus into 6 Main Section as per the prescribed syllabus. A separate section is allotted to Current Affairs giving the summarized information about the events around the globe. Lastly, it ends with 2 practice sets for the revision of the concepts. Strictly based on the latest examination pattern, this newly revised book is written in a highly simple language to facilitate the good understanding.
Current Affairs, Basic English, General Awareness, Jammu & Kashmir: At a Glance, Basic Mathematics, Basic Science, Basic Reasoning, Practice Sets (1-2).