1. This book is designed for the computer knowledge, which carry major section in various examinations
2. Entire syllabus is divided into chapters
3. It includes Chapterwise theories, Question Bank with each chapter, Chapterwise Past Years’Questions
4. 5 Practice Sets for Complete Practice
5. Separate section is also provided for Abbreviations and Glossary
6. Supported by chapter-wise definitions, examples, exercises and more
Computer Awareness is an important section for various exams of the country including IBPS, SBI (Bank PO & Clerk), SSC, Railway, Police and many other state competitive exams. Hence, it comes as no surprise that having strong knowledge about computer plays an important role in getting success in exams.
This book “Learn, Revise and Practice Computer Awareness” once again brings in the complete study material for Computer knowledge at one place for you. Designed on the basis of close considerations of various examinations’ syllabus and pattern, it serves as the most suitable read to understand computer awareness. It includes Chapterwise theories, Question Bank with each chapter, Chapterwise Past Years’ Questions and 5 Practice Sets for Complete Practice. Abbreviations and Glossary are also given at the end. Providing to-the-point, chapterwise study supported by definitions, examples, exercises and more,it promotes the best learning along with revision and practice to perform well in exams.
No of Pages:188
Introduction to Computer, Computer Architecture, Computer Hardware, Computer Memory, Data Representation, Computer Software, Operating System, Programming Concepts, Microsoft Windows,Microsoft Office, Database Concepts, Internet and its Services, Computer Security, Practice Sets (1-5),Abbreviations, Glossary.