1. Bank Buddy’ is an exam oriented series for IBPS exams
2. The book provides with 30 practice sets of IBPS Bank Clerk
3. The book is divided into 3 main sections
4. Qualifiers: 10 sectional tests for English, Numeral Ability and Reasoning Ability
5. Knock Outs: 20 Full lengths practice sets
6. Real Nuts:3 Previous years papers
IBPS has recently announced 5830 clerical cadre posts that are to be recruited for the year 2021-22.
Keeping in mind the exact need and expectations of banking, ‘Bank Buddy’ is an exam oriented book series for IBPS exams.
The book “IBPS Bank Clerk Pre Exam – 20 practice sets – Main Examination” is strategically designed to provide the systematic practice to aspirants giving different elements arranged orderly in different sections. Section 1 – Speed Boosters: Contains 5 sectional tests for each Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude, giving equal grip on all the section, Section 2 – Exam Cracker: Consists of 20 Question papers, providing full length Practice Sets exactly based on latest Exam pattern for real time practice, after completing Qualifiers round. Section 3 – The Real Nuts: Contains Last Years’ Papers of IBPS Bank Clerk, giving the exact idea of the level and pattern of the exam. Answers with detailed explanations are provided for every question and in each section for quick revision of concepts. Practice done from this book can prove to be a perfect tool for the upcoming IBPS Clerk exam.
Section I Speed Boosters, Section II Exam Cracker, Section III Real Nuts
Author:Ritesh Ranjan , Devesh Sonkar , Ayum Jatin Kinger , Varun Bali , Amit Jha