1. Collection of more than 162 Essays covering various topics
2. Focuses on developing the art of writing essays
3. Guide is divided into 2 Parts
4. First Part focuses on how to write an effective, interesting essays with techniques
5. Second Part contains all the Latest and Updated topics from all fields of life
6 All topics have been penned in a clear and easy language
7. Important Quotations are provided to better essay writting
Writing an essay is a perfect art blend of intellect and creativity that needs discipline of mind, analytical power, and good vocabulary to express thoughts in an appropriate context. To craft a purposeful essay, one must have thorough knowledge of topics, expressions, grammatical accuracy and coherence of thoughts all together.
With the revised edition of “151 Essays” readers are certainly helped in enhancing capabilities to present subject matter in a concise and organized manner. The essays in this book have been classified under different categories, giving views on every genre. Latest topics have also been covered with accurate facts and data wherever required. Use of simple and standard language has been kept in mind so that students with different caliber are benefited. A separate section has been made for ‘Important Quotations’ so that students can use them in writing essay when they require. This book is highly useful for all kinds of examination from academic to government competition.
Contemporary Issues, Social Issues, Political Issues, Economic Issues, Science and Technology, Environmental Issues, Education, Health and Sports, Renowned Personalities, Preverbal and Idiomatic, Miscellaneous Issues, Important Quotations