Bhartiya Kala Avum Sanskriti
Each candidate aspiring to clear the Civil Services Examination is expected to have adequate knowledge about the elegant aspects of India’s traditions and aspects. This book on Indian Art and Culture has been divided into 16 Chapters covering the different aspects of India’s Heritage and Culture such as Art & Culture: An Introduction, Indian Architecture, Sculpture, Painting, Music, Dance, Theatre & Drama, Cinema, Traditional Martial Art, Social Culture, Religion, Philosophy, Language & Literature, Handicraft, Festivals & Fairs and Miscellaneous, which are asked in theCivil Services Examinations conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) and State PCS. Exercises with objective questions have been given after each chapter. The book also contains Practice Sets prepared according to the UPSC syllabus for thorough practice which would help the students to achieve success in the examinations.
Main Features of the Book:
- Chapterwise comprehensive coverage in point cum para format
- Important facts given in the form of the box within chapter
- Text is well supported with the images
- Proper usage of charts and tables for better knowledge
- Chapterwise significant questions for revision of facts