1. 21 Years’ Chapterwise Solved Papers SSC is prepared for the upcoming exam
2. This book provides Chapter/Unitwise Practice questions from last 21 years
3. It deals with Reasoning subject
4. The book is divided into 28 Chapters
5. More than 5500 objective questions in arranged in each chapter
6. 5 Practice sets and Solved Papers 2020-2015 for thorough practice
7. We detailed answers are provided to all the questions
The Staff Selection Commission, popularly acronym as SSC is a government that is responsible for the recruitment of Non-Gazetted and Non-Technical posts in the various Ministries/Department of the Indian Government and its subordinate offices.
The revised edition “21 Years’ Chapterwise Solved Papers SSC CGL/10+2/Multitasking/CPO/Stenographer” deals with the Reasoning subject. The entire syllabus in the book is divided into 28 Chapters providing the highly useful study material in each chapter. Along with the chapter theories, it is provided with more than 5500 objective questions in arranged in each chapter. Practice Sets and Solved Papers are given for the quick revision syllabus.
Classification, Analogy or Similarity, Direction Sense Test, Coding – Decoding, Alphabet Series and Analogy, Number Series, Inserting the Missing Character, Ranking and Arrangement, Letter and Number Sequencing, Blood Relation, Arithmetical Problem, Symbolic and Logical Reasoning, Clock and Calendar, Word Formation, Logical Order Sequence, Venn- Diagram, Dice and Cubes, Syllogism and Settlement Conclusion, Symbols and Notations, Series, Classification, Mirror and Water Image, Embedded Figure, Figure Sequence and Combination, Paper Folding and Cutting, Analogy, Clerical Aptitude, Completion of Figures, 5 Practice sets, Solved papers [2015-2020]