1. Science Olympiad Series for Class 1-10th
2. This book has been designed to provide relevant and best study material for Science for Class 1.
3. The present book is divided into 7 chapters
4. It contains complete theoretical content exactly based on the pattern of various Science Olympiads
5. Practice Sets have been provided as per previous years’ Science Olympiad
6. Answers and explanations have been provided for the questions.
Various institutes and associations across the country conduct Science Olympiads & Competitions for Class 1 students. This specialized book has been designed to provide relevant and the best study material for the preparation for Class 1 students preparing for Science Olympiads and competitions.
This book has been designed to give the students an insight and proficiency into almost all the areas of Science asked in various Science Olympiads. The present book has been divided into seven chapters namely Living & Non-Living Things, Plants, Animals, Human Beings & Their Needs, Good Habits, Safety & First Aid, Air, Water & Weather and The Sky. The book contains complete theoretical content exactly on the pattern of various Science Olympiads with sufficient number of solved examples set according to the pattern and level of Indian National Science Olympiads. Exercises have also been given in the book. Problems from recently held Olympiads have also been given in the book. The book also contains practice sets designed on the lines of the questions asked in the precious years’ Science Olympiads questions. Also answers & explanations for the practice sets have been provided at the end.
As the book contains ample study as well as practice material, it for sure will help aspirants score high in the upcoming Science Olympiads and competitions for Class 1 students.