1. SBI PO Phase II Main Examination is a complete study guide for the upcoming paper
2. This guide is divided into 7 sections
3. Separate section is allotted to Current Affairs
4. Special material is provided for the descriptive paper
5. More than 3500 MCQs are provided for the quick revision of concept
6. Previous Years’ Solved Paper (2019-2015) for thorough practice.
The State Bank of India (SBI) has invited applicants to recruit 2000 eligible and dynamic candidates for the posts of Probationary Officer (PO) across India.
The current edition of “Study Guide SBI PO Phase II Main Examination 2020-21” has been designed carefully on the exact lines of the latest pattern. The book is divided into 7 different sections that are giving the comprehensive coverage to the syllabus. Along with theories, there are more 3500 MCQs are provided to help aspirants grasp the full knowledge of the type of questions asked in the exam. Previous Years’ Solved Papers [2019-2015] are provided in the book for thorough practice, analyze the paper pattern. Special material is also provided for the Descriptive Paper in this book. Separate section is allotted for the current affairs listing all the national and international news. It is a well-organized and well-researched book to get started for the preparation of SBI PO Phase-II.
No of Pages
SBI PO Phase II (Main) Exam 2019, SBI PO Phase II (Main) 04-082018, SBI PO Phase II (Main) Exam 04-06-2017, SBI PO Phase II (Main) Exam 2016, SBI PO Phase II (Main) 01-08-2015, Test of Data Analysis & Interpretation, Test of Reasoning, Test of English Language, Computer Knowledge, Group Discussion, Essay & Letter Writing, Economics/Banking Awareness, Current Affairs.