1. A complete study guide for the REET examination
2. The book is divided into 3 Sections
3. Previous Years solved papers are given for the insight of the chapter
4. Chapterwise Questions asked in REET, CTET and State TETs for practice
5. Quick Revision at the end of the book
“When opportunity presents itself, don’t be afraid to go after it.” The board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan has recently released the notification of 32000 vacancy posts for Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET 2021).
Presenting the new edition of “REET Chapterwise Solved Papers English Level (2020-2011) I & II” that is designed for the candidates who are going to appear in the forthcoming examination. As prescribed by the State Board, the syllabus in the book is divided into 3 sections covering every chapter with ample number of questions. Along with the Previous Years Solved Papers, a good collection of Chapterwise Questions asked in REET, CTET and State TETs are given for the thorough practice. Well detailed explanations of every question help aspirants to understand the correct meaning of that of the. Quick Revision Notes are also provided to remember the important concepts.