1. Reasoning Olympiad Series for Class 1-10th
2. This book has been designed to provide relevant and best study material for Reasoning for Class 1.
3. The present book is divided into 6 chapters
4. It contains complete theoretical content exactly based on the pattern of various Reasoning Olympiads
5. Practice Sets have been provided as per previous years’ Reasoning Olympiad
6. Answers and explanations have been provided for the questions.
Various institutes and associations across the country conduct Reasoning Olympiads & Competitions for Class 1 students. This specialized book has been designed to provide relevant and the best study material for the preparation for Class 1 students preparing for Reasoning Olympiads and competitions.
This book has been designed to give the students studying in Class 1 an insight and proficiency into almost all the areas of Reasoning asked in various Reasoning Olympiads. The present book has been divided into six chapters namely Matching Pairs, Which One is Different, What Comes Next, Similar Shapes & Grouping of Figures, Hidden Shapes & Pattern Completion and Ranking Test. The book contains complete theoretical content exactly on the pattern of various Reasoning Olympiads with sufficient number of solved examples set according to the pattern and level of Indian National Reasoning Olympiads. Exercises have also been given in the book. Problems from recently held Olympiads have also been given in the book. The book also contains practice sets designed on the lines of the questions asked in the precious years’ Reasoning Olympiads questions. Also answers & explanations for the practice sets have been provided at the end.
As the book contains ample study as well as practice material, it for sure will help aspirants score high in the upcoming Reasoning Olympiads and competitions for Class 1 students.