1. The book is prepared for the problem solving in chemistry
2. It is divided into 8 chapters
3. Each chapter is topically divided into quick theory, Immediate Test and Knowledge Confirmation Test
4. At the end of the each chapter cumulative exercises for JEE Main & Advanced for practice
5. ‘Acid Test for JEE Mains & Advance’ containing all types of questions asked in JEE
A common phrase among JEE Aspirants that chemistry is the most scoring subject, but the problems asked in JEE Exams are not directly related but they are based on multiple applications.
Introducing the all new edition of “Problem Physical Chemistry JEE Main & Advanced Volume – 1” which is designed to develop the use of the concepts of chemistry in solving the diversified problems as asked in JEE. The book divides the syllabus into 8 chapters and each chapter has been topically divided in quick theory, different types of Solved Examination, followed by ‘Immediate Test’ along with the Topicwise short exercises ‘Knowledge Confirmation Test’. At the end of each chapter there are separate cumulative exercises for JEE Main & Advanced, ‘Acid Test for JEE Mains & Advance’ are also provided containing all types of questions asked in JEE. Detailed and explanatory solutions provided to all the questions for the better understanding.
Author:Dr. RK Gupta
No of Pages:518
Mole concept and Stiochiometry, Atomic Structure, Stages of Matter – 1, Stages of Matter – 2, Thermodynamic, Thermochemistry, Chemical Equilibrium, Ionic Equilibrium.