1. This book help students to understand the theories and experiments of physics
2. The book is divided into 15 chapters for class 11
3. Easy and interactive language eases the concepts for better understanding
4. Reference book that grasps all key points and concepts into a simpler manner, clearing all concepts.
5. The latest edition has been made to attain the entire physics concept in an easy and interactive language.
6. The book is developed volume wise to cater class wise needs.
Competitive exams have been the new approach to life, for all students. Every good college is attainable through a National or Regional Level exam.
NCERT Textbooks have become the benchmark for syllabus and theory for these exams. Every student needs to learn these textbooks by heart. But it’s always compact and feels short.
Simplified NCERT from Arihant is one of a kind reference book that helps the student to grasp all key points and concepts in a simple manner which is easy to retain yet clearing all concepts.
Physics as a subject needs visualization to learn, the latest edition has been made in such a way that you can attain the entire Physics concept in an easy and interactive language. The book is developed volume-wise to cater to class-wise needs.
Author:Ms. Ekta Soni
No of Pages:410
Physics World, Units and Measurement, Motion in a Straight Line, Motion in a Plane, Laws of Motion, Work, Power and Energy, System of Particles and Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Mechanical Properties of Solids, Mechanical Properties of Fluids, Thermal Properties of Matter, Thermodynamics, Kinetic Theory, Oscillations, Waves.