1. "Complete Study Pack for Engineering Entrances" series provides Objective Study Guides
2. Objective Physics Volume-2 is prepared in accordance with NCERT Class 11th syllabus
3. Guide is divided into 14 chapter
4. complete text materials, Practice Exercises and workbook exercises with each theory
5. Includes more than 5000 MCQs, collection of Previous Years’ Solved Papers of JEE Main and Advanced, BITSAT, Kerala CEE, KCET, AP & TS EAMCET, VIT, and MHT CET.
Our Objective series for Engineering Entrances has been designed in accordance with the latest 2021-2022 NCERT syllabus; Objective Physics Volume –2 is divided into 14 chapters giving Complete Text Material along with Practice Exercises and Workbook exercises. Chapter Theories are coupled with well illustrated examples helping students to learn the basics of Physics. Housed with more than 5000 MCQs and brilliant collection of Previous Years’ Solved Papers of JEE Main and Advanced BITSAT, Kerala CEE, KCET, AP & TS EAMCET, VIT, and MHT CET, which is the most defining part of this book. Delivering the invaluable pool of study resources for different engineering exams at one place, this is no doubt, an excellent book to maximize your chances to get qualified at engineering entrances.
D C Pandey
No of Pages
Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current, Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Current, Geometric Optics, Modern Physics, Solids and Semiconductors Devices, Basic of Communications, Electron Tubes, Universe, Theory of Relativity, JEE Advanced Solved Paper 2015, JEE Main & Advanced Solved Papers 2016, JEE Main & Advanced/BITSAT/Kerala CEE/ KCET/AP & TS EAMCET/VIT/MHT CET Solved Papers 2017, JEE Main & Advanced/BITSAT/Kerala CEE/ KCET/AP & TS EAMCET/VIT/MHT CET Solved Papers 2018, JEE Main & Advanced/BITSAT/Kerala CEE/ KCET/AP & TS EAMCET/VIT/MHT CET Solved Papers 2019-20.