1. "Complete Study Pack for Engineering Entrances" series provides Objective Study Guides
2. Objective Chemistry Volume-1 is prepared in accordance with NCERT Class 11th syllabus
3. Guide is divided into 26 chapter
4. complete text materials, Practice Exercises and workbook exercises with each theory
5. Includes more than 5000 MCQs, collection of Previous Years’ Solved Papers of JEE Main and Advanced, BITSAT, Kerala CEE, KCET, AP & TS EAMCET, VIT, and MHT CET.
Our Objective series for Engineering Entrances has been designed in accordance with the latest 2021-2022 NCERT syllabus; Objective Chemistry Volume –1 is divided into 26 chapters giving Complete Text Material along with Practice Exercises and Workbook exercises. Chapter Theories are coupled with well illustrated examples helping students to learn the basics of Chemistry. Housed with more than 5000 MCQs and brilliant collection of Previous Years’ Solved Papers of JEE Main and Advanced BITSAT, Kerala CEE, KCET, AP & TS EAMCET, VIT, and MHT CET, which is the most defining part of this book. Delivering the invaluable pool of study resources for different engineering exams at one place, this is no doubt, an excellent book to maximize your chances to get qualified at engineering entrances.
Dr. R K Gupta
No of Pages
Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements & Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Gaseous State, Liquid State, Laws of Thermodynamics, Dynamic Equilibrium, Iconic Equilibrium, Redox Reaction, Hydrogen, s-Block Elements I: The Alkali Metals, (Group 1), s-Block Elements I: The Alkaline Earth Metals (Group 2), p-Block Elements I: Boron Family (Group 13), p-Block Elements I: Carbon Family (Group 14), Nomenclature of Organic Compounds, Isomerism, Purification of Elemental Analysis Organic Compound, Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes, Aromatic Hydrocarbons, Radioactivity, Environmental Chemistry, JEE Advanced Solved Paper 2015, JEE Main & Advanced Solved Papers 2016, JEE Main & Advanced/BITSAT/Kerala CEE/ KCET/AP & TS EAMCET/VIT/MHT CET Solved Papers 2017, JEE Main & Advanced/BITSAT/Kerala CEE/ KCET/AP & TS EAMCET/VIT/MHT CET Solved Papers 2018, JEE Main & Advanced/BITSAT/Kerala CEE/ KCET/AP & TS EAMCET/VIT/MHT CET Solved Papers 2019-20.