1. Magbook series deals with the preliminary examinations for civil series.
2. It’s a 2 in 1 series offers advantages of both Magazine and book.
3. The entire syllabus of Indian Polity & Governance divided into 25 Chapters.
4. Focuses on the Topics and Trends of question asked in Previous Years? Questions.
5. Offers Chapterwise Practice and well detailed explanations the previous Years? questions.
6. More than 3000 MCQs for the revision of the topics.
7. 5 Practice sets and 2 Previous Years solved Papers sets for thorough practice.
8. The book uses easy language for quick understanding.
Fresh and New like a Magazine, Deep & Comprehensive like a book…
Here’s presenting the revised edition of Magbook Indian Polity & Governance that is designed to provide complete syllabus of general studies’ portion of the UPSC and State PCS examination. Serving as resource book, it proves to be an extremely useful tool for the aspirants as the book is divided into 25 chapters covering all the topics in a concise and note format. Apart from paying attention to theories, sheer focus is given to the topics & trends of Questions provided in previous years’ civil services exams, Chapterwise practice questions are also mentioned to help students in easy remembrance and quick revision and lastly, Subjectwise detailed explanations of previous civil services exams. Including topical coverage of syllabus and previous years’ questions with more than 3000 MCQs, this Magbook of Indian Polity & Governance is a must for civil services (Pre) Examination, state PCS and other competitive exams.
No of Pages:215
Constitutional Development, Salient Features of Indian Constitution, The Preamble, The Union and Its Territory, Citizenship, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State Policy, Union Executive, Parliament, The Judiciary, State Government, Centre State Relations, Elections, Politician Parties and Pressure Groups, Public Service Commissions, Official Languages, Emergency Provinces, Schedule and Tribal Areas, Local Government, Constitutional, Statutory Institutions, Governance, Public Policy in India, Rights Issues in India, Amendment of the Constitution, Constitutional Provisions Regarding UTs, States and Special Status and Tribunal, Glossary, Practice Sets (1-5), Previous Years’ Solved Papers Set 1, Previous Years’ Solved Papers Set 2.