1. Magbook series deals with the preliminary examinations for civil series.
2. It’s a 2 in 1 series offers advantages of both Magazine and book.
3. The entire syllabus of Indian and World Geography divided into 24 Chapters.
4. Focuses on the Topics and Trends of question asked in Previous Years? Questions.
5. Offers Chapterwise Practice and well detailed explanations the previous Years? questions.
6. More than 3000 MCQs for the revision of the topics.
7. 5 Practice sets and 2 Previous Years solved Papers sets for thorough practice.
8. The book uses easy language for quick understanding.
Fresh and New like a Magazine, Deep & Comprehensive like a book…
Here’s presenting the revised edition of Magbook Indian and World Geography that is designed to provide complete syllabus of general studies’ portion of the UPSC and State PCS examination. Serving as resource book, it proves to be an extremely useful tool for the aspirants as the book is divided into 24 Chapters covering all the topics in a concise and note format. Apart from paying attention to theories, sheer focus is given to the topics & trends of Questions provided in previous years’ civil services exams, Chapterwise practice questions are also mentioned to help students in easy remembrance and quick revision and lastly, Subjectwise detailed explanations of previous civil services exams. Including topical coverage of syllabus and previous years’ questions with more than 3000 MCQs, this Magbook of Indian and World Geography is a must for civil services (Pre) Examination, state PCS and other competitive exams.
Author:Sanjeet Kumar , Rajesh Kumar
No of Pages:296
India and world Geography – The universe and the solar system, the Earth, Geomorphology, Geomorphology II, Climatology, Oceanography, Biogeography, human Geography, economic Geography, continents, India: physical aspects, Indian Agriculture, industrial features of India, transport, trade and Communication in India, India cultural settings, urbanisation in India, ecology and diversity – ecology: basic concepts, environment, diversity and its conservation, climate change, disaster Management, sustainable development, practice sets (1-5), previous years’ solved papers 1, Previous years’ solved papers 2