1. Indian National Physics Olympiad is a well researched and well balance prep guide
2. The preparatory book is divided into 10 lessons
3. Various challenging questions are formed from regional and National Olympiad
4. Provides good set of Solved Papers and solutions (2016-2021)
In the scenario of cut throat competition, a student not just be academically active but logically smart.
And, for the overall growth of a student, Olympiads become the ladder of success that allows aspirants
to explore their capabilities and maximise their true potential.
The present book of “Indian National Physics Olympiad” is well researched, resourceful and well
balanced preparatory guide that is revised for aspirants who are aiming to appear for this test. Divided
into chapters, this book is designed to provide insight and proficiency in almost all areas of Physics.
Complete and Exhaustive theories are provided along with good number of solved examples as per
Indian National Physics Olympiad. Serving as an ideal source of practice each chapter has 2 level
exercises; Regional & National along with the Detailed answers for better conceptual understanding. At
the end, Solved papers of NSEP & INPhO are given for thorough practice. This book highly recommended
for the students who are aiming to participate in Physics Olympiads and other competitive entrances.
No of Pages
1. Particle Mathematics
2. Collision mathematics
3. Gravitation and Properties of Matter
4. Simple Harmonic
5. Motion and Waves
6. Heat and Thermodynamics
8. Current Electricity
9. Magnetism, Electro
10. Magnetic Induction and AC
11. General Optics
12. Modern Physics
13. NSEP &
14. INPhO (2016-2021)