1. Indian National Biology Olympiad is a well researched and well balance prep guide
2. The preparatory book is divided into 8 lessons
3. Various challenging questions are formed from regional and National Olympiad
4. Provides good set of Solved Papers and solutions (2014-2021)
In the scenario of cut throat competition, a student not just be academically active but Logically smart.
And, for the overall growth of a student, Olympiads become the ladder of success that allows aspirants
to explore their capabilities and maximise their true potential.
The present book of “Indian National Biology Olympiad” is well researched, resourceful and well
balanced preparatory guide that is revised for aspirants who are aiming to appear for this test. Divided
into chapters, this book is designed to provide insight and proficiency in almost all areas of Biology.
Complete and Exhaustive theories are provided along with good number of solved examples as per
Indian National Biology Olympiad. Serving as an ideal source of practice each chapter has 2 level
exercises; Regional & National along with the Detailed answers for better conceptual understanding. At
the end, Solved papers of NSEB & INBO are given for thorough practice. This book highly recommended
for the students who are aiming to participate in Biology Olympiads and other competitive entrances.
Author:Dr. RK Manglik
No of Pages:607
2. Cell Biology
3. Genetics and Evolution
4. Plant Anatomy
5. Physiology and Reproduction
6. Animal Anatomy
7. Ecology and Environment
9. Biology in Human
10. Welfare. NSEB & INBO (2014-2021)