With newly introduced 2 Term Examination Pattern, CBSE has eased out the pressure of preparation of subjects and cope up with lengthy syllabus.
Introducing, Arihant’s CBSE TERM II – 2022 Series, the first of its kind that gives complete emphasize on the rationalize syllabus of Class 9th to 12th.
The all new “CBSE Term II 2022 – Economics” of Class 12th provides explanation and guidance to the syllabus required to study efficiently and succeed in the exams. The book provides topical coverage of all the chapters in a complete and comprehensive manner. Covering the 50% of syllabus as per Latest Term wise pattern 2021-22, this book consists of:
1. Complete Theory in each Chapter covering all topics
2. Case-Based, Short and Long Answer Type Question in each chapter
3. Coverage of NCERT, NCERT Examplar & Board Exams’ Questions
4. Complete and Detailed explanations for each question
5. 3 Practice papers base on entire Term II Syllabus.
No of Pages:133
1. Part A: Macroeconomics and Circular Flow of Income
2. National Income and Its Measurement
3. Aggregate Demand
4. Aggregate Supply and Related Concepts
5. Equilibrium and Disequilibrium in the Economy
6. Part B: Employment and Unemployment in India
7. Infrastructure in India
8. Environment and Sustainable Development
9. Comparative Development Experience of India and its Neighbours
10. Practice Papers (1-3)