With newly introduced 2 Term Examination Pattern, CBSE has eased out the pressure of preparation of subjects and cope up with lengthy syllabus.
Introducing, Arihant’s CBSE TERM II – 2022 Series, the first of its kind that gives complete emphasize on the rationalize syllabus of Class 9th to 12th.
The all new “CBSE Term II 2022 – Applied Mathematics” of Class 12th provides explanation and guidance to the syllabus required to study efficiently and succeed in the exams. The book provides topical coverage of all the chapters in a complete and comprehensive manner. Covering the 50% of syllabus as per Latest Term wise pattern 2021-22, this book consists of:
1. Complete Theory in each Chapter covering all topics
2. Case-Based, Short and Long Answer Type Question in each chapter
3. Coverage of NCERT, NCERT Examplar & Board Exams’ Questions
4. Complete and Detailed explanations for each question
5. 3 Practice papers base on entire Term II Syllabus.
Author:Raju Regar , Sagar Verma
No of Pages:194
1. Indefinite Integrals
2. Definite Integrals
3. Application of Integrals
4. Differential Equations
5. Inferential Statistics
6. Index Number and Time Based Data
8. Sinking Funds
9. Bonds and EMI
11. Stocks and Debentures
13. Growth and Depreciation
14. Linear Programming
15. Practice Papers (1-3)