With the newly introduced 2 Term Examination Pattern, CBSE has eased out the pressure of preparation of subjects and cope up with lengthy syllabus.
Introducing Arihant's CBSE TERM II – 2022 Series, the first of its kind that gives complete emphasis on the rationalized syllabus of Class 9th to 12th.
The all new “CBSE Term II 2022 – Accounting” of Class 11th provides explanation and guidance to the syllabus required to study efficiently and succeed in the exams. The book provides topical coverage of all the chapters in a complete and comprehensive manner. Covering the 50% of syllabus as per Latest Term wise pattern 2021-22, this book consists of:
1. Complete Theory in each Chapter covering all topics
2. Case-Based, Short and Long Answer Type Question in each chapter
3. Coverage of NCERT, NCERT Examplar & Board Exams’ Questions
4. Complete and Detailed explanations for each question
5. 3 Practice papers based on the entire Term II Syllabus.
No of Pages:223
1. Financial Statements of Non-for-Profit Organizations
2. Reconstitution of Partnership Firm: Retirement and Death of a Partner
3. Dissolution of a Partnership Firm
4. Accounting for Debenture
5. Financial Statement Analysis
6. Cash Flow Statement
7. Practice Papers (1-3)