1. CBSE chapter wise is an absolute manual for the preparation for class 12th boards
2. CBSE Chapter-wise Solved Papers Physics helps to track the paper pattern
3. This book includes 14 chapters covering the entire syllabus
4. 11 Previous years’ solved (2020-2010) in a chapter wise manner for practice
5. Exercises like: Fill In The Blanks, CBSE examination 2020, Sample Papers and more for the complete revision of concepts
CBSE is all set with the new curriculum pattern in this academic year, and the most effective way to keep track of it, is through previous years’ papers in order to analyze the whole setting of exam pattern.
The newly revised ‘CBSE Chapterwise solved Papers [2020-2010] – Physics’ for Class XII is a complete self study material that is designed as per latest syllabus 2021 – 22. It contains last 11 years’ solved papers categorized under 14 chapters, giving an overview of the concepts and covering the entire syllabus of the subject. To practice the wide variety of questions, the book is enriched with new pattern objective questions and CBSE Question Bank. At the end, Sample Papers, Specimen papers and previous years’ examination question papers are given to strengthen the concepts.
Electric Charges and Fields, Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance, Current Electricity, Moving Charges and Magnetism, Magnetism and Matter, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves, Ray Optics and Optical Instruments, Wave Optics, Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter, Atoms, Nuclei, Semiconductor Electronics, Assertion-Reason & Case Based Questions, CBSE Examination Paper 2020, Latest CBSE Sample Paper, Sample Questions Papers (1-3)