1. ‘All in One’ - best selling series form Class 6th -12th
2. Covers complete theory, practice and assessment of Information Techonology for Class 10
3. The guide has been divided into 2 sections giving coverage to the syllabus Each Chapter is supported by detailed theory, illustrations, all types of questions
4. Chapters are supported with Summary, Exam Practice and Self Assessment for complete practice
5. Every Chapter accompanies Summary and Exam Practice for quick revision
6. Abbreviation and Glossary, Sample Question Paper (1-5), CBSE Examination Paper 2020 for complete assessment.
Arihant’s All in One needs no introduction, the best selling academic series that is prepared to provide Complete Study, Practice & Assessment to ensure better learning.
With the current edition of “All in One – Information Technology (Code 402) for Class 10” that is designed on the exact lines of the latest syllabus prescribed by the CBSE board. The entire book is divided into chapters that are categorized under 2 Sections giving complete coverage. Each topic is well supported by detailed theories, illustrations and Numerical Questions providing Complete Study Guidance. For Complete Practice, every chapter covers Summary and Self Assessment and other important questions from an exam point of view. Exam Practice contains all kinds of questions (VSA, SA, LA) in examination format along with the detailed answers for thorough practice Abbreviation and Glossary, Sample Question Paper (1-5), CBSE Examination Paper 2020 are all supplemented to provide Complete Assessment. Serving as the Self – Study Guide it provides all the explanations and guidance that are needed to study efficiently and succeed in the exam.
Part A: Employability Skills, Part B: Subject Specific Skills, Abbreviation and Glossary, Sample Question Paper (1-5), CBSE Examination Paper 2020.