1. ‘All in One’ - best selling series form Class 6th -12th
2. Covers complete theory, practice and assessment of Economics for Class 11
3. The guide has been divided into 3 Section giving coverage to the syllabus
4. Each Chapter is supported by detailed theory, illustrations, all types of questions
5. Every topic covers NCERT Questions, NCERT Exemplar Questions,
6. The book is supplemented by Project Work, Sample Papers (1-5), Case Study, Assertion Reason, Filling in the Blanks, True False & Matching
Arihant’s All in One needs no introduction, the best selling academic series that is prepared to provide Complete Study, Practice & Assessment to ensure better learning.
With the current edition of “All in One – Economics for Class 11” that is designed on the exact lines of the latest syllabus prescribed by the CBSE board. The entire book is categorized under Chapters that are categorized under 3 Sections. Each topic is well supported by detailed theories, illustrations and Numerical Questions providing Complete Study Guidance. For Complete Practice, every topic covers NCERT Folders that includes NCERT Questions, NCERT Exemplar Questions and other important questions from an exam point of view. Self Assessment Sheet is accompanied after every chapter for quick revision and to check the level of preparation. Project Work, Sample Papers (1-5), Case Study, Assertion Reason, Filling in the Blanks, True False & Matching are all supplemented for the Complete Assessment. Serving as the Self – Study Guide it provides all the explanations and guidance that is needed to study efficiently and succeed in the exam.
PART – A: Statistics for Economics, PART – B: Introductory Microeconomics, PART – C: Project Work, Sample Papers (1-5), Case Study, Assertion Reason, Filling in the Blanks, True False & Matching.