"1. ‘All in One’ - Best Selling Series form class 6 th -10 th
2. Covers complete theory, practice and assessment of Physics- for class 10
3. The Guide has been divided into 14 Chapters giving coverage to the syllabus
4. Each chapter is supported by detailed theory, illustrations, all types of question
5. Special focus on New Pattern Objective Questions
6. Every chapter accompanies Summary, Chapter Test and CBSE Examination Archive for quick revision
7. The book is supplemented by 5 Sample Question paper, Examination paper 2020 & 2019, Latest Sample Paper, and more...
Arihant’s “All in One” is no new name today. One of the Best Selling Series of Arihant helping students with their schools and board exams preparation by providing Complete Theory,Practice and Assessment as per new issued pattern for the excellent academic results.
The Current edition of “All in One Physics” for class 10 th is a self – study guide that has been carefully and consciously revised by providing proper explanation & guidance and strictly following the latest CBSE Syllabus Issued on 31 March 2020. The whole syllabus of the book is divided into 14 chapters and each part is further divided into chapters. Each topic has detailed Theory, supported by Examples Tables, Diagrams etc. followed by the questions grouped as Objective Types VSA, SA, LA – I, LA – II, and these Questions covered NCERT Questions,Previous Years’ CBSE Examination (2020-2010) & Other Important Questions. Every chapter of this book carries Summary, Chapter Test and CBSE Examination Archive at the end for thorough practice. This book is also supplemented by New Pattern Objective Question, 3 Sample Question paper, Latest Sample Paper, CBSE Examination paper 2020 & 2019 and Excerpts from Topper’s Answer Sheet. Well explained Answers have been provided to every question that is given in the book. This book facilitates easy learning and practice, explanations to all questions have been given step-by-step manner. All in One Physics for CBSE class 10 has all the material for learning, Understanding, Practice & Assessment and will surely guide the students to the way of Success.