Yes! The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on Thursday has released the notifications of 24,369 Vacancies for the recruitment of Constable (GD) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) SSF, Rifleman (GD), in Assam Riffles and Sepoy in Narcotics, Control Bureau.
ABOUT THE SSC GD 2022 EXAM
On 28th October, 2022, the Notification was released for Filling 24000+ vacancies of SSC GD. The exam will be conducted on the Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standards Test (PST) and Medical Examination.
SSC GD 2022 EXAM SUMMARY
|EXAM NAME||SSC GD 2022|
|SSC GD||Staff Selection Commission – General Duty Constable|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Selection Process||CBE/PSE/PET, DME/RME|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Eligibility||18 years – 23 Years|
SSC CGL 2022 EXAMINATION
With the release of the notification, candidates are eager to know the exam dates. As these dates help to manage time and aid the candidates to prepare accordingly.
|Start of Application||27th October 2022|
|Last Day to Apply||30th November 2022|
|Last Date for the Generation of Offline Challan||30th November 2022|
|Last Date for making payment||1st December 2022|
|SSC GD Application Status||January 2023|
|SSC GD Constable PST/PET Date||To be announced|
|SSC GD Constable Computer-Based Exam Date||January 2023|
|SSC GD Constable Medical Exam Date||To be announced|
|SSC GD Constable Results Date||To be announced|
HOW TO APPLY?
Filling the Application Form is the first step for participating in any recruitment process candidates/applicants must fill the application with the information carefully (if or any) fake information could result in the cancellation of their candidature. Here are steps that you need to follow:
Step 1: Click on the above provided direct link to apply online or visit the official website of SSC.
Step 2: Proceed to log in. New users can proceed to registration by clicking on "New User? Register Now".
Step 3: After successful registration, the candidates should first log in.
Step 4: Navigate to the “careers” tab and click on the e-recruitment link.
Step 5: Your personal credentials like name, password, registration number, etc. will be asked.
Step 6: As per the specific format -candidates should upload the correct documents & signatures. (PDF, JPEG, etc.) Try the SSC GD Constable Resize Tool to upload the documents as per the specified format.
Step 7: Double-check all details and then click on “Submit”. Submit the requisite application fee to complete the application process.
Step 8: Candidates are advised to print hard copies of the same.
Step 9: Keep the application number handy.
SSC GD 2022 EXAM APPLICATION FEE
A candidate must pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee
|Female, SC, ST, Women, EWS||NIL|
SSC GD CONSTABLE SELECTION PROCESS 2022
In order to get recruited for the GD Posts, candidates are required to go through 3 stages to move ahead. These Sages are:
- Computer Based Exam (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency (PET)/Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/Review Medical Examination
SSC GD CONSTABLE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA 2022
Eligibility is the major factor that every candidate must cross-check before applying. The SSC GD Constable Eligibility Criteria comprise various important components as mentioned below.
- Minimum - 18 years
- Maximum - 23 years
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (ExSM)||3 (after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning)|
|Children and dependents of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (Unreserved)||5 years|
|Children and dependents of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (OBC)||8 years|
|Children and dependents of victims killed in the 1,984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (SC/ST)||10 years|
Physical Efficiency Test
|5 Kms in 24 minutes.||1.6 Kms in 8 ½ minutes||For candidates other than those belonging to Ladakh Region.|
|1.6 Kms in 6 ½ minutes||800 meters in
|For candidates of the Lada|
Physical Standards Test
|Standard||Male Candidates (Cms)||Female Candidates (Cms)|
|Height ( General ,SC & OBC)||170||157|
|Height ( ST )||162.5||150|
|Chest Expansion (General , SC & OBC)||80 (Unexpanded)
5 (Minimum Expansion)
|Chest Expansion ( ST )||76 (Unexpanded)
5 (Minimum Expansion)
SSC GD 2022 EXAM PATTERN
This year SSC has done some of the major changes in SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern. Candidates are required to check the new Exam Pattern below to get a better understanding of the exam.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||20||40||
|General Knowledge & General Awareness||20||40|
SSC CGL 2022 EXAM PREPARATION STRATEGY
As Tier I Exam of SSC GD 2022 is expected to be conducted in the month of January, and most of you have complete the major part of syllabus, if not? we have got you covered! Here, we have listed Preparation Strategy for each candidate according to their preparation level… Read all the tips and accelerate your preparation…
- Thorough understanding of Syllabus - Understanding the syllabus is the crucial part and the game-changer in the process of preparation. It gives candidates a perfect idea of how much to emphasize on each topic of every reaction. As the experts say thorough understanding of the syllabus creates an effective study schedule.
- Solve Previous Years’ Papers - Previous Years’ Papers give insights into not just the pattern but also the syllabus. Candidates are recommended to solve previous years’ papers which surely boost up candidates' preparation.
- Mock Papers are Must to practice - “Preparation is the key to success”. Mock tests help candidates to get the major strong and weak portion of the preparation. Mock tests also inculcate ‘Speed & Accuracy’ the two keys that help to develop time management skills.
- Revision - Mere mugging up the syllabus is not enough, but the revision of the concepts helps candidates what to recall what they have studied and are yet to be prepared. Make sure that your schedule has a proper revision pattern for every subject and treat each of them equally.
- Right books - Books are your best friend, you might have heard this phrase, but the selection of the right friend is all that counts. Correct books are the gateway to better prepare for the exam, so it is very important for the aspirants to do the right selection of books.
- Eat & Sleep Healthy - As they say, “Early to bed & Early to Rise, Makes a man Healthy Wealthy and Wise”, good preparation is a must to cease your seat in SSC CGL 2022 examination, but so is your health, right? If you are healthy, Your brain is healthy that results in a better performance in your examination.
SSC CGL 2022 EXAM – BOOKS RECOMMENDATIONS
- STUDY GUIDE : Study Guide SSC Constable (GD) Recruitment Exam (Male/Female ) – English & Hindi
- SOLVED PAPERS : SSC Constable (GD) 30 Solved Papers – Hindi /English
- Practice Sets : SSC Constable (GD) 15 Practice Sets – Hindi/English