SSC CGL or Staff Selection Commission – Combined Graduate Level is considered to be one of the biggest examinations will be conducted for Graduated Students in India. SSC CGL Exam is conducted every year by SSC for the recruitment of Grade “B” & “C” Category posts in various Government Ministries Department and Offices.
ABOUT THE SSC CGL 2022 EXAM
On 17th September, 2022, SSC CGL 2022 Notification was released for filling 20,000 vacancies (Tentative) at the official website @ssc.nic.in. It will be a great opportunity for students who are looking forward to the positions in a reputed Organisation under Central Government.
NOTE: this year SSC has also revised the SSC CGL Exam Pattern & Selection Process. Now, there will be two tiers only for selecting eligible candidate for CGL vacancies.
SSC CGL 2022 EXAM SUMMARY
|Exam Name||SSC CGL 2022|
|SSC CGL Full Form||Staff Selection Commission – Combined Graduate Level|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Registration||17th September to 08th October|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Eligibility||Indian Citizen & Graduate
(Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant Discipline)
SSC CGL 2022 EXAM DATE
SSC CGL Exam Date 2022 for the Tier 1 exam has been released along with notification. As per the official notification, the Tier 1 is expected to be held in December 2022. The Admit Card for the same will released with 15 days prior to the exam date.
|Notification Release Date||17th September 2022|
|Online Application Process starts||17th September 2022|
|Last Date to apply Online||08th October 2022|
|Last Date for the Generation of Offline Challan||10th October 2022|
|The Window for Application Form Correction||12th to 13th October 2022|
|Tier I Status||To be Notified|
|Tier I Admit Card||To be Notified|
|Tier II Exam Date||To be Notified|
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are required to apply online register themselves for SSC CGL 2022 Exam for which the link has been made active from 17th September on its official website; www.ssc.nic.in
So, the candidates are required to fill out the Online Application with the correct and Legit information
STEP 1: click on the official link for the ssc cgl or go to official website of ssc
STEP 2: The Registration link will be open up in the new window
STEP 3: Click on ‘New User/Register Now’
STEP 4: To begin with the SSC CGL Apply online 2022. Candidate need to fill basic information like; Name, Age, Qualifications, Email Id, Mobile Number, Photograph, Signature, etc.
STEP 5: Go through and verify all the information before Submitting .
[All the candidates will be issued a Registration ID for SSC CGL 2022 Exam]
Candidates are required to login the id with DOB (Date of Birth) as your password
STEP 6: Upload your Photograph and Signature as per the given instructions and measurement
STEP 7: Login the ID again to fill out the PART II
STEP 8: Fill out the required information and once completely verify all the information before submitting
STEP 9: Click on the Final Submission and Pay the required Fee
Download and get the print of submitted application form of SSC
SSC CGL 2022 EXAM APPLICATION FEE
A candidate must pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee
|General / OBC||Rs. 100|
|Female, SC, ST, PwD & Ex- Serviceman||NIL|
SSC CGL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA 2022
Aspirants interested in applying online for SSC CGL 2022-23 recruitment process must ensure that they fulfill all the SSC CGL eligibility criteria 2022 set by Staff Selection Commission for different posts.
|Nationality||Indian or Indian Origin or subject of Nepal/Bhutan|
|Age (Overview)||Between 18 and 32 years based on different posts and departments|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline|
|Number of Attempts||No limit|
|Physical Standards||Only for Inspector and Sub-inspector posts|
SSC CGL NEW EXAM PATTERN 2022
As per the revised changes, the SSC CGL 2022 Exam Pattern comprises 2 Tiers which are as follows: The mode of exam for Tier 1 and Tier 2 will be online. The SSC CGL 2022 Tier-1 exam will be conducted online comprising 4 sections with maximum marks of 200. The SSC CGL Tier-2 exam will be conducted in 3 phases- Paper 1, Paper 2, and Paper 3. Candidates must go through the Tier-wise exam pattern mentioned below.
SSC CGL TIER 1
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern|
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||
60 minutes (For VH & Candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy: 80 minutes)
SSC CGL TIER 2 EXAM PATTERN 2022 (REVISED)
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern|
|S. No.||Papers||Exam Duration|
|1||Paper-I: (Compulsory for all posts)||2 hours 30 minutes|
|2||Paper-II: Junior Statistical Officer (JSO)||2 hours|
|3||Paper-III: Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer||2 hours|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Paper 1 Exam Pattern|
|Sections||Module||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Section I||Module-I||Mathematical Abilities||30||90||1 hour|
|Module-II||Reasoning and General Intelligence||30||90|
|Section II||Module-I||English Language and Comprehension||45||135||1 hour|
|Section III||Module-I||Computer Knowledge Test||20||60||15 minutes|
|Module-II||Data Entry Speed Test||One Data Entry Task||15 minutes|
The detailed SSC CGL Tier 2 Paper 2 & 3 Exam pattern with total no. of questions, maximum marks and exam duration is explained in the table given below:
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Paper 2 & 3 Exam Pattern|
|Paper||Section||No. of question||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Paper II||Statistics||100||200||2 hours|
|Paper III||General Studies (Finance and Economics)||100||200||2 hours|
SSC CGL 2022 EXAM PREPARATION STRATEGY
As Tier I Exam of SSC CGL 2022 is expected to be conducted in the month of December, and most of you have complete the major part of syllabus, if not? we have got you covered! Here, we have listed Preparation Strategy for each candidate according to there preparation level… Read all the tips and accelerate your preparation…
- Thorough understanding of Syllabus - Understanding the syllabus is the crucial part and the game-changer in the process of preparation. It gives candidates a perfect idea of how much to emphasize on each topic of every reaction. As the experts say thorough understanding of the syllabus creates an effective study schedule.
- Solve Previous Years’ Papers - Previous Years’ Papers give insights into not just the pattern but also the syllabus. Candidates are recommended to solve previous years’ papers which surely boost up candidates' preparation.
- Mock Papers are Must to practice - “Preparation is the key to success”. Mock tests help candidates to get the major strong and weak portion of the preparation. Mock tests also inculcate ‘Speed & Accuracy’ the two keys that help to develop time management skills.
- Revision - Mere mugging up the syllabus is not enough, but the revision of the concepts helps candidates what to recall what they have studied and are yet to be prepared. Make sure that your schedule has a proper revision pattern for every subject and treat each of them equally.
- Right books - Books are your best friend, you might have heard this phrase, but the selection of the right friend is all that counts. Correct books are the gateway to better prepare for the exam, so it is very important for the aspirants to do the right selection of books.
- Eat & Sleep Healthy - As they say, “Early to bed & Early to Rise, Makes a man Healthy Wealthy and Wise”, good preparation is a must to cease your seat in SSC CGL 2022 examination, but so is your health, right? If you are healthy, Your brain is healthy that results in a better performance in your examination.
SSC CGL 2022 EXAM – BOOKS RECOMMENDATIONS
SSC CGL TIER-1
- STUDY GUIDES : SSC CGL Pre Tier-1 Master Guide English & Hindi (New Edition)
- PRACTICE SETS: SSC CGL Pre Tier-1 25 Practice Sets English & Hindi
- SOLVED PAPERS :SSC CGL Pre Tier-1 40 Solved Papers English & Hindi